Sunday, September 26, 2010

SS3! NOOOO~



SS3?! NOOOOO. PLEASE MOM! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
yesh.. I begged my mom to let me go to SS3.. I'd swore to her that i'll pay all the expenses in the future.. for now.. i need 5k for reserving a ticket.. VVIP tickets.. which is worth 10k..
in the ticketing event.. i must pay 5k again (the half) to get my ticket =___=""
still.. she didn't let me..
MOM! WHY ARE YOU SO COLD HEARTED?!
Really... im months away from being an high schooler! i can't even get to study in korea!
WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT WITH SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS? I hope you can read this mom~
Im so darn desperate in going to SS3 since i knew one is gonna happen here.. i thought the tickets were only around 3k... so i didn't saved earlier.. then one of my friends.. Genevieve Salandanan..
told me to save 8500 for the tickets.. I was shocked! WHY?! soooo cruel T____T
Then i computed stuff.. from 9/27/10 to 2/25/11 i could save up to 5000..
but i need 10,000! I also tried telling my mom to raise my allowance from 50 a day to 100 a day.. :D
unfortunately it didn't work D:
so i can only earn 5,000 from this day until feb 25 =="
AND another problem came up.. THE TICKETING EVENT IS NOT ON FEB 25!!! =="
So the only way i could get the is by borrowing money from someone..
hell... my mom.. is soooo unkind! i cant borrow money from her! Who else... From Tif? I couldnt! her money will be like.. a total loss O___O|| From Gen? I know she wouldn't let me :D From Kath? No.. she is not rich unlike Tif and Gen.. If the 2 of them cant let me borrow.. How could Kath? Etou etou... there is no one else to borrow money to! DX
I feel like im alone in this world now.. O___________O||

SuJu! I LOVE YA ALL! DUN FORGET THAT AH?! DX
YESUNG OPPA!~ IM CHUUU SORRY FOR NOT BEING IN SS3.. SAVE YOUR VOICE OKIEE?!~ T^T
MOST IMPORTANTLY.. IM VERY SORRY HEECHUL DEAR!

AHAHAA. blame my mother.. EVERYONE! KILL HER! XD kidding.. kidding.. XD




No comments:

Post a Comment