Saturday, September 25, 2010

OUR FATSO IS GETTING MARRIED? XD



Our SuJu fatso, Shin Dong, is getting married?

I dont really know.. He proposed to his girlfriend.
I hope he gets married! and the way he proposed is soooo cute >w<
but not really straight-forward XD

Article:

Super Junior's Shin Dong confesses his love for his girlfriend to the public through Super Junior's new album in the Thanks To section.

Super Junior released their 4th album 13 days ago. After the fans had seen what Shin Dong had wrote in his Thanks To they said "Shin Dong proposed to his girlfriend in a code" and revealed what it said after figuring out the code.

Fans said that he wrote "Nari let's get married. I'm proposing to you. I'll love you forever."

SM Entertainment revealed on the 14th and said, "Shin Dong confessed his love through his Thanks To" and "He's dating an ordinary girl."

credit: cyworld

KYAAAA~ so cute.. I hope he gets the girl he wants. but I hope that he wont leave SuJu too~! He's one of the greatest dancers and he gives the army a friendly image ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment